Size: 8,650 sq. ft.
Rooms: 10 single and 1 suites
Caregivvers: 12, with 2 every night
Size: 10.805 sq. ft.
Rooms: 12 single and 2 suites
Capacity: 16 residents
Click to Enlarge Floorplans
- Owned and operated by a locally managed, tax-exempt, nonprofit organization, Academy Services Corporation.
- Administered by an experienced, certified director, in close collaboration with the R.N. on staff
- Approved by the State of Arizona as an Assisted Living Center offering Personal, Supervisory, and Directed Care
- Staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a 5-1 resident to staff ratio during the day, and 7-1 ratio during sleeping hours
- Residents encouraged to participate in the operation through planning and evaluating menus, activities, entertainment and staff responsibilities
BUILDING AND ROOM CHARACTERISTICS
- Buildings are carefully designed to encourage socializing and the formation of community among and between staff and residents.
- Common areas are aesthetically appealing and functional for resident activities. Large, attractive porches and patios are part of each Villa.
- Guest rooms are large, with ample closets and ADA compliant bathrooms. Each room has individually controlled lighting, heating and cooling. Residents are encouraged to decorate their rooms as they would in their own homes.
- Residents have easy access to the Community Center, Arizona Senior Academy, and recreational facilities of Academy Village.
HIGHEST STANDARDS OF QUALITY
Our goal is to exceed every standard for which we are accountable. These standards are set by various agencies–Pima County Department of Health for all food preparation and dining to the Arizona Department of Health Services for standards of care for assisted living units in the state. These agencies regularly inspect our facilities.
Academy Villas hold membership in local, state and national organizations that set voluntary standards for assisted living. Among these are standards pertaining to levels of satisfaction by residents and their families, keeping staff turnover low, and careful oversight regarding the use of antipsychotics.
We are happy to address any questions you may have about our quality standards and the results of mandatory inspections and voluntary oversight of our facilities.
There are typically four categories of cost associated with assisted living, and these charges should be carefully examined in making a decision about a residence. Academy Villas makes every effort to provide remarkably high quality care in a fun and convivial atmosphere at the lowest possible and competitive cost. For more information on costs, click the button below.