ASSISTED LIVING AT ITS BEST
When you move into the Academy Villas, you will find that living the good life is easy and rewarding. There are delicious, healthy meals, an in-house hair and pedicure salon, full housekeeping and laundry services, personal care from a professional and dedicated staff, a stunning residence designed to provide a safe, comfortable and beautiful environment. You will find yourself relaxing, making new friends and pursuing your personal interests.
Academy Villas Services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three nutritious meals and snacks prepared by the staff, with input from residents on menus
- Two guest meals per month
- Complete building and grounds maintenance services
- Two transports per month for errands or doctor’s appointments
- Arranging additional transports
- Help with managing medications
- 24-hour staffing
- A professional and highly trained staff including an R.N.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Massage and Pilates available
Academy Villas Amenities
- Villas residents are members of the Arizona Senior Academy and may attend all concerts, lectures, art and other classes and activities provided by the ASA.
- All amenities provided in the Academy Village are available for use by residents of the Academy Villas, including the community pool, exercise classes, social activities, walking paths and trails, and short trips to local attractions.
- Utilities and cable are included
- Resident rooms have their own heating/cooling systems.
- Common rooms are available for socializing with family, friends and other residents.
- Pets may visit
- Stunning views of the Rincon Valley and Mountains are visible from the many windows in the residence and the large, comfortable patio
- The Villas are in close proximity to the Saguaro National Park and Colossal Cave.
- Celebratory parties and events are planned by staff and residents
- Short-term rental properties are available for out-of-town friends and family